I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided for in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.nukoko.es, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: ASSOCIACIÓ NUKOKO VOLTA REGION, provided with NIF: G67443796 and registered in: Delegació de Catalunya with the following registration data: Andrea Doreste Soler, whose representative is: Andrea Doreste Soler, and whose contact details are:
Address: c/ Ganduxer 5 3o4oB
Contact telephone number: +34 644 20 73 26
Contact email: [email protected]
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website will be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated into both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources that it offers Users (hereinafter, Services).
Nukoko reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services that may be incorporated into it. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Nukoko may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a rule, is free without the User having to provide consideration to be able to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made by subscription or prior registration of the User.
Access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and Nukoko, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, so all the Conditions established herein are accepted, from the beginning of navigation on the Website, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding Given the relevance of the above, it is recommended that the User read them every time he visits the Website.
The Nukoko Website provides a wide variety of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Content and / or Services and data offered by Nukoko without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the very functioning of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Nukoko for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Nukoko about any fact that allows the improper use of the information recorded in said forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
Nukoko reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Nukoko will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this Website does not imply establishing any type of commercial relationship between Nukoko and the User.
Always in compliance with current legislation, this Nukoko Website is aimed at all people, regardless of age, who can access and / or browse the pages of the Website.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
Nukoko does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or the Content or Services. Nukoko will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guaranteed that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Nor is it responsible or guaranteed that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is error-free or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). In no case will Nukoko be responsible for loss, damages or losses of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Nukoko is also not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for any falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Nukoko undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected in Nukoko is: ASSOCIACIÓ NUKOKO VOLTA REGION, provided with NIF: G67443796 and registered in: Delegació de Catalunya with the following registration data: Andrea Doreste Soler, whose representative is: Andrea Doreste Soler (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Address: c/ Ganduxer 5 3o4oB
Contact telephone number: +34 644 20 73 26
Contact email: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which Nukoko is subject. The User can contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact details: [email protected]
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Nukoko through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Nukoko and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that he fills out, or to respond to a request or query of it. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the GDPR applies, a record of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information about the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed in Nukoko are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Nukoko undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as giving it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
The personal data are collected and managed by Nukoko in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operation and statistics, and activities of the corporate purpose of Nukoko, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 10 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data lawfully by Nukoko. In the case of a minor under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data
Nukoko undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevents the accidental or illicit destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Nukoko cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. According to the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the accidental or illicit destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Nukoko and may, therefore, exercise before the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the GDPR:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Nukoko is processing his personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his specific personal data and the treatment that Nukoko has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, of the available information about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have his personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this has no other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of his personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In case the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive his personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by Nukoko.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.nukoko.es", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person who represents the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. A photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request it makes.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: c/ Ganduxer 5 3o4oB
Email: [email protected]
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than Nukoko, and that are therefore not operated by Nukoko. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way his personal data is being processed, he will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged violation. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
V. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User's phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
These are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Nukoko for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and its experience as a User. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer you content that suits your preferences.
The entity(s) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities.
Social media cookies
Nukoko incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only are the links in which these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted below:
Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370? ref=ig
Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy? hl=en-419&gl=mx
Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies? hl=it
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy? trk=hp-cookies
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes to the Cookies Policy
VI. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the Nukoko Website makes or may make available to Users means of link (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website aims to facilitate Users' search for and access to the information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation for their visit.
Nukoko does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on such linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Nukoko will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor approve, examine or endorse the products and services, contents, files and any other material existing on the aforementioned linked sites.
Nukoko assumes no responsibility for damages that may occur due to access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by Nukoko and that are linked to this Website.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a website of another, different website to the Nukoko Website must know that:
The reproduction - totally or partially - of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of Nukoko.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Nukoko Website, or about its Contents and/or Services is also not allowed.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which such hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Nukoko.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Nukoko and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor Nukoko's knowledge and acceptance of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Nukoko by itself or as an assignee party, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, They will therefore be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties related to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Nukoko are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect Nukoko's intellectual and industrial property rights. You can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website involves a violation of intellectual property protection rights, he must immediately communicate it to Nukoko through the contact details of the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Nukoko reserves the right to file the civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Nukoko will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. If any dispute arises in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to ordinary jurisdiction by submitting to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with the law.
Last modified: March 27, 2020